– Begin NOW –
Consider me an assistant in all things wedding planning! I’ll be as involved as you need, could include the following :
• Creating a pre-wedding timeline for when tasks need to be completed and keep us on track.
• Presenting vendor options and thematic ideas.
• Advocating contract modifications and maintaining communication with all vendors.
• Organized information in a shared file.
• Being your DIY project assistant.
This service includes day-of coordination!
– 4 to 6 weeks prior –
Should be called month-of coordination! This service includes:
• Creating a plan for what’s left
to be completed.
• Developing a wedding day itinerary and task timeline.
• Confirming with all vendors on the day of, 1 week prior and 4 weeks before the big day.
• Coordination of the wedding day, directing wedding procession, addressing questions from vendors, problem solving, distributing final payments and tips, ect.
• Unlimited communication to ensure everything ready to go!
– hourly meeting(s) –
Maybe you don’t need a full service and want support here or there for guidance. Or perhaps you just need assistance with creating timelines or itineraries.
We can work together at an hourly rate.
How do we get started!?
Meet for coffee
Let’s sit down for coffee or tea and chat, my treat! We will discuss your vision, how I can be of assistance to you and answer any questions!
Draft wedding plan & schedule
After booking a service with Whispy Moss, we will create our action plan.
Together, we complete tasks so that you are feeling prepared and ready for the big day. I help us stay on our timeline, assist in any DIY projects, and explore all the small details with you, including scheduling vendors.
Time to get married!
Congratulations, the day has come! I will coordinate vendors, decor, and make sure your itinerary is followed while you enjoy your special day.